Thursday, August 8, 2013

Permission Granted

Dearest Samantha,

I had stumbled on erotic hypnosis several years ago, but, like you, I am a difficult trance subject. Not many could hold my attention, or keep me in trance for very long. You, however... While I didn't care for your style initially, I found myself coming back to your YouTube and DailyMotion videos over and over. Then I discovered the mp3s you have made available for free on your website. Unfortunately, Bless Constant Cum Production, while very enjoyable, didn't have any effect after several weeks of listening every night. I gave up on it for awhile, but I'm giving it another chance. We'll see how that goes, and hope for better results the second time around.

Samantha Sez Desire, on the other hand, is a hit. Initially, I had it running for only a minute at most, and shut it off since it was late and I wanted to sleep. I shouldn't have resisted; those few moments were enticing, and I tossed and turned for awhile until finally giving in to the desire and listening to the full session. The experience was amazing. Every time you said, "Oh my God, you love it," I truly did love it. I quivered with an ecstasy I couldn't imagine existed. With you, the difficulty I felt with trance before is not present. The only difficulty now is overcoming the awkwardness of addressing a stranger (a lady, on top of that) with matters so frankly sexual. I am humbled before you, Samantha, and ask for your permission to release. Ever since the other night, I find myself stroking madly, but waiting, as I have been commanded, for your sweet grace before I can be free.

Thank you, Samantha, for all that you do. I will be listening to Desire again tonight, and will no doubt find myself begging in ecstasy in the dark as I have done before.

Yours, C



Hello again C,

Thank you for your sincere compliments :-)

It is very satisfying to hear that you are finally able to enjoy the fruits of trance. It may interest you to know that I have been able to increase my own trance depth considerably using my Brainwashing 101 session. The mind is truly amazing in what it can do, and what it can do for you, if you let it ;-)

Samantha

P.S. I granted C permission... with a few very specific conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment